Thursday, August 5

Inspiration

So I'm sitting at home, in my comfy chair; laptop in front of me on terrace table (what, don't judge me), and all day long I have ideas on what to write about. Maybe have a little quote that I might use. A whole dialogue written out in my mind. But obviously this all happens at work, where I can't write my blog and therefore I have to condense my thoughts until its time to go home. Only for me to get home and sit in a perfect position and come up with NOTHING. Absolutely nothing.

I have posts in my head that will only seem relevant once a certain date comes around (September will be an awesome month) and I have topics I want to broach but more thought needs to go into it first.
I am an avid reader of so many blogs and the writing is so original and (this is going to be cheesy) inspirational, that it makes me want to be a better writer. That being said, I am in no way a writer, but I do LOVE writing. I don't want to let the blogging world or readers of this blog (hello? Hello? is there anyone there?) down with my inane observations or banter.

I am new to this and I am finding my feet. I want to  will talk about what it is like to be married when you haven't before and all the new things that happen and things that change.

Bear with me, it WILL get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment