Monday, June 28

Someone sent this to me in an email and I thought it would be fun to do...

1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Watching Quantum Leap
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?


Dinner at Evergreen chinese restaurant in NYC
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Standard HSBC ones.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?


Zara
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
Perhaps the iPad or SLR camera, oo or maybe dining rooms chairs
6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and Pink
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Bags. I'm a woman what can I say? I love collecting bags so much that its not just handbags, but I also enjoy a nice carrier bag. I know i'm weird, but didn't you get that from me watching Quantum Leap at 2am?
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Evergreens Chinese restaurant in NYC. There with the Hubs and it was delish. Had a recommended dish from the waiter and was not disappointed. But since we spent over £100 there, we are now poor and we have eat at Casa Del Crimp. This is not as good.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
My Neice, Stacey
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Jealously of anyone who walks around drinking Starbucks everyday. Are you made or gold or something? I have to plan to have my Venti, skinny, low foam 3 shot latte. What? I likes my coffee, My Way.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Glamour
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, artichoke and olives. Preferably more olives than the rest of the other toppings.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
Erm...does the yellow pages on your iPhone count? It does, well then it was for a Chinese restaurant when we first moved in.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
My friends.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Frankfurters with butter onions and garlic chips
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Shoes or hair accessories
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Right
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?


My mind, but its slowly coming back.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Dining room table, it came with the flat but it also came with no chairs. And it wobbles. 
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A CD for Hubs at Christmas, but he had already bought it. This happens on a regular basis. 
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
CK INTO U.
22. Your favorite board game?
Scrabble.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Monopoly
24. Where did your vehicle come from?


I don't have no automotive vehicle
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
“Smile" By Nat King Cole. 
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Hubs, Nephew Jack and Godson Adam
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
It was my wedding and the bridesmaids wore colbolt blue. Bootiful.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Cleaning the toilets the men in my family use.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Grilled in garlic and with ranch dressing
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Huge. Chocolate ganache would be nice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment